• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Really Grinds Your Gears?

To all you have commented on my thread in the exchange section, The mistake i made was obviously not to lock it as i posted it, But obviously being the resourceful types you are, Other ways to Slag me have been found. With respect the US market and the the European market prices are completely different. I have seen Mag Switches listed by certain sellers for more than what i am asking, Which btw is negotiable.
To whom it may concern Regarding my Ebay account i have 880 transaction score, feedback of 98.4, I would have had 100% for the 16 years of trading but for a POS from HK in February who bought a nice pair of Juliets off me for the princely sum of £161 but believed he was exempt from paying import duty through Ebays Global shipping programme so saw fit to neg me. As ebay are probably the only company left on the planet still uncontactable by phone due to COVID-19 (?) i am unable to remove this unfair stain presently.
I was under the impression that Moderators encouraged postings not to comment on prices unless they felt constrained to PM the poster?

Last edited:
To all you have commented on my thread in the exchange section, The mistake i made was obviously not to lock it as i posted it, But obviously being the resourceful types you are, Other ways to Slag me have been found. With respect the US market and the the European market prices are completely different. I have seen Mag Switches listed by certain sellers for more than what i am asking, Which btw is negotiable.
To whom it may concern Regarding my Ebay account i have 880 transaction score, feedback of 98.4, I would have had 100% for the 16 years of trading but for a POS from HK in February who bought a nice pair of Juliets off me for the princely sum of £161 but believed he was exempt from paying import duty through Ebays Global shipping programme so saw fit to neg me. As ebay are probably the only company left on the planet still uncontactable by phone due to COVID-19 (?) i am unable to remove this unfair stain presently.
I was under the impression that Moderators encouraged postings not to comment on prices unless they felt constrained to PM the poster?
Let me just say that I'm sorry you even felt the need to explain yourself. You shouldn't have to answer to anyone here about your selling prices or your methods.

Thank you for your explanation all the same. Good luck with your sale.

no ones questioning that. You seem like a good dude. But you should use the forum to guide you what the typical value is here To sell. You clearly didn’t take the time to look at that. Otherwise people wouldn’t jump on your thread. It happens to many people. Don’t take it personally. Also, NO one here is trading a Romeo for a mag switch.

cheers

Back