• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Really Grinds Your Gears?

They've been doing that for years. I worked as a maintenance foreman in Section 8/low income housing for 15 years before I retired. I seen and heard that every day.
I know, and we hard working tax paying citizens fume about it because it isn't right!! When you pay for something you have paid for the right to criticize it, and/or demand it be up to your satisfaction. If you haven't paid anything, what gives you the right to complain it isn't good enough? Selfish entitlement? Life shouldn't work that way!

I'm not wrong, I just say what's unpopular. I'm cool being the bad guy though. Things sometimes need saying, regardless of how unpopular they are!

You disregarded everything I said and brought up something entirely different. I never said they couldn't express their opinion, never. I have said that it is unethical and wrong to make demands for better improved services that one isn't at least paying for. Philosophically I feel you agree, but you can't be intellectually honest because then you'd have to agree with me and go agaisnt your friends. Not everyone can be fearless. Not everyone can be leaders. The world needs the weak too. The world needs followers too. Carry on.....

I brought up pro sports because the underlying principle is the same. Everyone that visits this site makes the owner(s) money (the same way pro sports makes money by people watching and going to games) so you saying the ones who don’t buy a premium membership are not allowed to advocate for change is ridiculous. Keep in mind we are talking about members scamming other members. You seem to not have a problem with that?

I brought up pro sports because the underlying principle is the same. Everyone that visits this site makes the owner(s) money (the same way pro sports makes money by people watching and going to games) so you saying the ones who don’t buy a premium membership are not allowed to advocate for change is ridiculous. Keep in mind we are talking about members scamming other members. You seem to not have a problem with that?
I'm not going to converse with you about something totally random that you're trying to use to justify being a selfish leech. You sound like the guy at the free carwash demanding a wax too 🙄

Rant threads should be allowed, no matter what anyone says...

Saves others from getting wrecked on this forum...
WDLEA thread?? What did litos eat AGAIN!!! Almost a guarantee that it’s 100 pages deep every week! Somebody needs to share this with him, as that Giant tampon still has me blocked. 😂.

I'm not going to converse with you about something totally random that you're trying to use to justify being a selfish leech. You sound like the guy at the free carwash demanding a wax too

Oh so now I’m a selfless leech? I give more stuff away on this forum for free than I have ever bought. You can just Fućk right off with your ridiculous BS

@OakleyBoss ,is name calling and constantly degrading members a perk you get by paying for premium?

No this is a back and forth you both have going that I've said to stop earlier in a polite way. So lets be more direct. STOP or who ever continues it will get a warning. I've posted in the original thread around how we can solve feedback concerns and instead there is just bickering here. Let it go, move on - it's two different opinions, and you're both being rude to each other. Not going to say one or other is right when you're both continuing to engage with each other.

Back