• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Really Grinds Your Gears?

Ok, it's been a long day, and I've got a short fuse. One more, then it's off to bed.

Won an eBay item and I have freakin 7 emails from it. Bid confirmed, enjoy your item, you've won, seller auto email, eBay invoice, eBay receipt, Paypal notification, eBay marked as shipped notification (yeah, it shipped alright).

Not to mention the 30 other eBay emails I get a day. "Don't forget! Watched items!" "Watched item ending soon!" "Sign up for bill met later!" "New watched items!"

And I've now gone in and finally spent the time to find out where the hell these options are turned everything the **** off.

woooosah.

ebayers that click the "buy it now" button on your listing and few days later end up saying they can't come up with the money.

Direction indicators on your vehicle, there is one on every corner so use the F*CKERS!!!!! I hate drivers that don't or can't be arsed to indicate to let both road users & pedestrians. I've often walked across the road at a corner because the driver hasn't indicated to advise me of their intentions so when they pip their horn at me I tell them in no uncertain terms to "USE YOUR F*KIN' INDICATORS."

Direction indicators on your vehicle, there is one on every corner so use the F*CKERS!!!!! I hate drivers that don't or can't be arsed to indicate to let both road users & pedestrians. I've often walked across the road at a corner because the driver hasn't indicated to advise me of their intentions so when they pip their horn at me I tell them in no uncertain terms to "USE YOUR F*KIN' INDICATORS."

+1 ditto on that my friend especially here in the philippines where some drivers think they own the road, they can afford to buy an expensive a** truck/SUV but don't know how to use the signal!. should have rented a taxi for a whole year.

Ok, it's been a long day, and I've got a short fuse. One more, then it's off to bed.

Won an eBay item and I have freakin 7 emails from it. Bid confirmed, enjoy your item, you've won, seller auto email, eBay invoice, eBay receipt, Paypal notification, eBay marked as shipped notification (yeah, it shipped alright).

Not to mention the 30 other eBay emails I get a day. "Don't forget! Watched items!" "Watched item ending soon!" "Sign up for bill met later!" "New watched items!"

And I've now gone in and finally spent the time to find out where the hell these options are turned everything the **** off.

woooosah.

Remember your pressure points! :smile:

Back