• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Really Grinds Your Gears?

I'm sitting on this doctors office with my kid.

There is a young girl, about 22 years old, sitting across from us with her friend.

All she keeps talking about is her baby's daddy....loud enough for everyone in the room to hear every detail even though they don't want to hear it(so I figured I'd document it here on a public forum).

Hes crazy.

Hes a POS.

Hes abusive.

She doesnt want anything to do with him.

The further he is from her and the baby, the better off they are.

And on and on and on.....

And all I can think to myself is.....

If hes such a POS....and you let him *** inside you....than what does that make you?

I'm sitting on this doctors office with my kid.

There is a young girl, about 22 years old, sitting across from us with her friend.

All she keeps talking about is her baby's daddy....loud enough for everyone in the room to hear every detail even though they don't want to hear it(so I figured I'd document it here on a public forum).

Hes crazy.

Hes a POS.

Hes abusive.

She doesnt want anything to do with him.

The further he is from her and the baby, the better off they are.

And on and on and on.....

And all I can think to myself is.....

If hes such a POS....and you let him *** inside you....than what does that make you?
And people wonder why kids have strained relationships with fathers when the parents aren’t together. Hoes like her are why.

And people wonder why kids have strained relationships with fathers when the parents aren’t together. Hoes like her are why.

Meanwhile, hes a young person trying to figure out how to live a life he didnt sign up for...probably confused as hell...

Ya no **** he isnt paying child support. He still lives with his mom!

I have just about had it with people on their phones, in their cars, at the gym, every ****** where. The car thing is really, REALLY staring to annoy me!:punish:

Some guy at the gym with that **** in his ear talking really loud while he thinks he is working out. I had to be an ass, told him..
"really bro, you can't go outside and do that. Try working out for real while you are here."
Needless to say it went over real well. He did stop talking, though. ****** stupid ass!
and again..:punish:

Meanwhile, hes a young person trying to figure out how to live a life he didnt sign up for...probably confused as hell...

Ya no **** he isnt paying child support. He still lives with his mom!
How do you know he’s young? Could be a 50 yr old who wanted to bang some hot chick. He was too stupid to wrap it up and dumb enough to believe she was on the pill. She has her own Daddy issues and thought she’d get some cash outta it, but sounds like that backfired.

And he probably did smack her to try and shut her up.

Pringle cans.

Seriously.....put them in a bag. I cant reach my hand that far down and when I tip the can all the crumbs fall out on my lap and my hands are full so i end up trying to pick crumbs off from my lap with my mouth so it like looks like I'm trying to suck my own.......

Why are all these people at the park staring at me right now....

Pringle cans.

Seriously.....put them in a bag. I cant reach my hand that far down and when I tip the can all the crumbs fall out on my lap and my hands are full so i end up trying to pick crumbs off from my lap with my mouth so it like looks like I'm trying to suck my own.......

Why are all these people at the park staring at me right now....

They make those cans for people with lady hands...

Back