• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Really Grinds Your Gears?

But if I do SOMETHING ELSE WILL HAPPEN

And I'm just not sure I'm prepared to handle the consequences.
This windows message has a deep philosophical undertone to it. Perhaps, you should dwell on that statement and let us know where it takes you...perhaps, something did happen.

My X Squared USPS tracking just went from "arriving on November 7th" to "in transit." I'm pretty sure that's USPS code for "we have no f***ing clue where your shipment is."

My X Squared USPS tracking just went from "arriving on November 7th" to "in transit." I'm pretty sure that's USPS code for "we have no f***ing clue where your shipment is."

When was the last check in point? A lot of times, the package get routed to the wrong distribution center, essentially flying right past you...

Yup. Same thing happened a week ago. I sent a package 30 miles up the freeway from here. It got there by going out to Houston first, then coming back. Tracking showed it leaving my local post office, then showing up in Houston, then being “in transit” until it finally reached the final post office.

The impact cold weather has on my car's airbag system... some days the airbag light stays off, other days it comes on; which means in case of accident, all that's there to save me is my seat belt.

Back