• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Really Grinds Your Gears?

Prices going up even though stuff isn’t selling...

All it takes is a few newbies to come in with a little money and big eyes.

They overpay for a few things from the resident flippers bc they dont know any better.

Next thing you know, said flipper thinks he(or she I dont mmean to assume gender) can make that much off a particular every time so they hunt and buy and list and it sits... bc the rest of the potential audience is over in the GRIND MY GEARS thread talking about their ridiculousness.

9 months later sweet babies on the way, kiss em on the cheek lifes ok

They overpay for a few things from the resident flippers bc they dont know any better.

Next thing you know, said flipper thinks he(or she I dont mmean to assume gender) can make that much off a particular every time so they hunt and buy and list and it sits... bc the rest of the potential audience is over in the GRIND MY GEARS thread talking about their ridiculousness.

There should be an active thread limit per individual in the exchange section.

It got to my local post office this morning. Portland postmaster told my local postmaster that the label was missing. Someone in international shipping told me that there was no problem with the label and he’d make sure it got to me. I had to wait on hold for 40 minutes and talk to three people before I got to someone who knew what they were doing.
Sounds like you're making some progress though. If it's currently nearby you, you can put in a request to just hold it at the current location to pick it up in person - that might just be better than them shipping it back and forth between two branches due to having no idea what they're doing ha.

What I find amazing is how these flippers can purchase a used item with wear...

Yet manage to list them as brand new, or like new... who do they go to refurbish all their pairs?

Latest Posts

Back