• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Really Grinds Your Gears?

Even if you wanted to hold the "criminals" aspect against them you couldn't cause those people are not even alive anymore, and you refer to their descendants, which will not necessarily be like their parents/grandparents.

Kinda like how you earlier blamed Americans for stealing land from the natives?

Hypocrite.

The more you blabber the more you show that you have no ethics and your opinions are based on emotions and not logic.

Hard to argue that Trump has not been racist whilst in office when this happened: US House condemns Trump attacks on congresswomen as racist US House condemns Trump attacks on congresswomen

Actually it's rather simple:

The house is currently controlled by democrats who have turned rogue by refusing to act bipartisan in any manner at all due to their hatred for another human being.

He lives that deep down inside their heads.

And "they" are all deep-state elitists who have become multi-millionaires off of being politicians.

That's all taxpayer money in their pockets.

Meanwhile, the ignoramuses judge Trump because he is a billionaire and donates his salary to charity.

Then yall wonder why REAL, average, blue-collar, working class folks like him.

It's not "him". He isnt a messiah. It's that he is spitting in every single leftist elitists face who has stolen our money, ignored our wishes, and only acted in the best interest of the 1%, a category which he himself falls in.

Also, AOC is a racing lunatic so really poor example.

It grinds my gears when people use the word "grinded" instead of "ground" as the past tense for the word "grind".

It's been done in this thread like 987 times.

Go back to school.

It doesn't really grind my gears but it tickles me when grammar nazis attempt to impugn the grammar of others all while using incorrect grammar. Its glorious in all it's ironic magnificence!!

Last edited:
Back