• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Really Grinds Your Gears?

Need to get me some of that

I'm not a big coffee drinker, but on occasion, I'll fire up the Keurig at work and have a cup (maybe once a week)...
I used to never drink coffee but several years ago I was taking our boxer down to Jacksonville (1.5 to 2 hour drive one way) to the oncologist multiple times a week and I was working over to make up time missed and my tired ass needed something so I'd stop and fix a coffee at a convenience store. I had to load up on sweetener and cream to be able to drink it though, lol. A buddy said to get a Keurig, that they had flavored coffee. I've been drinking 'sissy coffee' every morning ever since. Still use sweetener and creamer though 😁

This was today's flavor...
SmartSelect_20200225-103513_Chrome.jpg

I have never seen coffee like that here in europe....:oops:. ......and we are known to drink a lot, but mostly pure black coffee, am i right @Tidezealot ?? :)

Top 10 Coffee Consuming Nations
I'm just guessing here, but I bet those places just really want something hot to drink to warm them up considering the climates of those countries.

I actually prefer cold coffee but the Keurig is just too easy so I begrudgingly drink hot from the house.

I'm just guessing here, but I bet those places just really want something hot to drink to warm them up considering the climates of those countries.

I actually prefer cold coffee but the Keurig is just too easy so I begrudgingly drink hot from the house.
You could be right, but i question the number one on that list. Finland with 12 kilos of coffee per inhabitant......... think it's more like 12 liters of pure alcohol per inhabitant a year !! 😅
actually not even kidding...... tidezlot, are they drunks up there or what? 🤣

Back