• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Really Grinds Your Gears?

I have the benefit of knowing what goes around comes around. So no deep wounds doc. Try again.

And you feel the need to state this because?

You're the only one with this benefit?

Or the cuts are deeper than you realize?

FIFY

Since the earth is flat you can't just come back around when you reach the end of the ocean. You have to turn around, like unless you have some start menu life hack where you can respawn where you began from?
You're truly a good friend. I like how you always come in to defend your friends. 👍

#loyalty #bffs #bffs4ever

I had my 'yard work' hat on, checked my phone, now I've got my 'shrink' hat on. Despite some of you marxists types beliefs, these services aren't free either. Invoices are in the mail to my #1 fan and others 😉

Advice from you? Don't make me laugh. Karmas a bitch boy.
If your beliefs are that Karma sexually identifies as male that's fine, but please be considerate that not everyone may share your views.
Because of this I'd ask you restrain from using such vulgar gender bias slurs when speaking about Karma regardless if you see it fitting for the gender you identify it as.
Thanks

Screen Shot 2020-04-05 at 3.44.30 PM.png

tried to tone down the SS but it was difficult

If your beliefs are that Karma sexually identifies as male that's fine, but please be considerate that not everyone may share your views.
Because of this I'd ask you restrain from using such vulgar gender bias slurs when speaking about Karma regardless if you see it fitting for the gender you identify it as.
Thanks

View attachment 719958
I also like how you quote things when defending your bffs. Facts are key and integral in gaining a winning foothold in any argument, even those that don't include you.... :behindsofa:

I'm usually not a happy camper when I'm done cutting grass and doing other dirty yard chores. Today is different though. Thank y'all for the entertainment, sincerely, much appreciated 👍

Back