• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Really Grinds Your Gears?

I don’t even use the feedback system. Just g and s and you are covered, if you trust the guy go f and f.
If there’s a problem like scamming (ahem yakuza) do a rant thread, it’s gonna get squashed, but at least there’s amusement.
I concur, I don't need validation for every little sale.

Rant threads should be allowed, no matter what anyone says...

Saves others from getting wrecked on this forum...
Except anyone who isn’t a member or didn’t see the rant thread for the week it was trending will never find it...and it won’t help them....vs if you leave negative feedback anyone can see it on their profile forever.

Rant threads help people feel better that they were wronged by validating with others, which I do understand just don’t think they truly help beyond the first week.

Except anyone who isn’t a member or didn’t see the rant thread for the week it was trending will never find it...and it won’t help them....vs if you leave negative feedback anyone can see it on their profile forever.

Rant threads help people feel better that they were wronged by validating with others, which I do understand just don’t think they truly help beyond the first week.
You don't believe Rant Threads help because you and your people keep deleting them...

Listen, @OakleyBoss you only have about 30 REALLY ACTIVE MEMBERS on this forum, and each of those members swim in the Classified Section every 30-40 minutes looking for deals...

IF a garbage, unmonitored member tries to ruin (scam) people on this forum via the Classifieds, the ACTIVE members would be all over it...IF there is an existing Rant Thread where that person is identified as being a gross seller, the active members will do the job you're supposed to be doing by protecting members...

We can link the Rant Thread in a For Sale Thread of a person that WE KNOW is trash - we can also save both older and newer members from getting wrecked, because we know this place better than you or anyone else...

let the most important and most active members help you turn this garbage forum around...

Back