• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
Strange one - box is for a Radar ev Advancer which is a different model (basicaly the same but with an adjustable nose piece).

The glasses look like a Matt Black with prizm road lens - nothing to scream 'fake' though....

Maybe the arm with the sku got switched?

Thank you all for your answers, after contacting the seller, this is in line with the comment of @mjt42
the seller tells me that it is a mix of frames sold at the outlet

Last edited:
Strange one - box is for a Radar ev Advancer which is a different model (basicaly the same but with an adjustable nose piece).

The glasses look like a Matt Black with prizm road lens - nothing to scream 'fake' though....

Maybe the arm with the sku got switched?
The Prizm logo looks a bit off too, I would say fake.

I come back to the news the seller tells me that these are part of the 009208-C038 painted red and that the glass comes from another pair of glasses .
Does it happen to reconstitute pairs with several models? It still seems strange to me.
The seller also offered to refund me if I was not satisfied.

I come back to the news the seller tells me that these are part of the 009208-C038 painted red and that the glass comes from another pair of glasses .
Does it happen to reconstitute pairs with several models? It still seems strange to me.
The seller also offered to refund me if I was not satisfied.
Then if you don't like them, get a refund. If you do like them, keep them: simples!

Is the nose bridge matte black or polished? In the picture it looks matte like the frame. I've never seen a Radar EV with a matte nose bridge. All mine and I have 6 pair are polished.

Hi guys seen a couple of these up for sale seems to be a set that has 4 lenses anyone know anything about it. Is it like a certain countries exclusive? I've tried to google search but haven't had much luck yet. Any info would be appreciated

Screenshot_20230609-220318.png

Screenshot_20230609-220306.png

It is fake my friend.
Ohh really must be one of the better fakes then sorry to sound stupid is there a dead give away to it being fake ? I'm guessing the clear lenses saying prizm on them is 1 sign of being fake. I was thinking wow a pack that had 4 lenses in it I've never seen this one before

Latest Posts

Back