• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Shades To Take On California Vacation?

stevan5150

Oakley Expert
Here are the pairs I am currently taking, they should match anything i put on for the day lol
a9218dc3.jpg

But my harder decision is which pair to take for pool and ocean..... I love the look of my jawbones but the straight jackets are kinda my beater pair. Would the chlorine or salt water hurt them even if I plan to wash them off ???
93f458d8.jpg

I'd go with your beater pair because god forbid if your in the ocean and get knocked over or something with your glasses lose them you rather the beaters take one for the team

I just did a week vacation. Took 4 pairs with me. XS, Gascan s, hatchets, half jackets. I used the half jackets for the beach and pool only.

I don't think I would take OTT on a trip with me especially if I am traveling by plane.

I just did a week vacation. Took 4 pairs with me. XS, Gascan s, hatchets, half jackets. I used the half jackets for the beach and pool only.

I don't think I would take OTT on a trip with me especially if I am traveling by plane.

i think hes going to oakley HQ out in cali, so he wants to wear the otts

I'd go with a beeter pair. I wouldn't be able to live with myself if I ruined a pair of lenses cos of water. Or the other option a pair of Ray Bans?.....................nothing lost if they get spoilt on holiday then....................................:tongue:

Whys that?Why not OTT when traveling by plane? :confused:

Wow....that is a lot of Oakleys to take with you. I usually take 3 pair of sunnies with me....2pair of Oakleys and my beater pair of Adidas for water activites.

Latest Posts

Back