• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Should I Do......

reggavegga

I am Jim Jannard...
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Cincinnati, Ohio
The wifey got me the new rerelease of the E wires not really my cup of tea you can get them off CL for around 50 bucks and I don't see these gaining any kinda of value later. I want to get another pair of something. Would love to find some more metals say juliets or x squared. Does anyone know if there are any out there and if so would the stores transfer to a Cincinnati store? I will have the 200.00 that these cost plus 40 bucks in bounce back cash. But i guess i would have to get the new ones from the same store. I know a long shot and I wonder if there are any in the factory store.

As for store transfers, if you can find something you like at another store, they usually will ship it to your nearest store.

Yea she doesn't care she told me when I opened it. She asked sales person about what is sorta rare and he told her about the E wires. He said they sold a pair of something that was released for one day on black friday I was wondering what pair he was taliking about he said they sold them all.

My store in Freeport Maine had some Juliets and they always transfer stuff in for me so I am sure they would send a pair out for you. I can't remember the store managers name right now but ask for Joe he is the one that gets me stuff. If you are still looking phone number is 207-869-9150

Celebrated Christmas later with my family and also received 100.00 in gift cards. So I have 200.00 when I return e wires 40.00 bounce back and 100.00 in gift cards really looking for some more metals. Anyone else know of any out there? My LAST choice is the Juliet carbon which can still be foumd easily. Lokking for other color ways.......

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back