• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What should I get?

Thanks. They are a little over €100 delivered at the moment on the Oakley sale which is a little over £80 so its not that much in the difference.

Appreciate the offer though

Thanks. They are a little over €100 delivered at the moment on the Oakley sale which is a little over £80 so its not that much in the difference.

Appreciate the offer though
Great deal - 100 day return policy at the moment, as well...

Thanks again for the help guys. I ended up ordering a pair of Flak 2.0 XL in polished black with Prizm 24k polarized lens.

I think I will pick up a pair of Holbrooks soon to try out, maybe with standard lenses.

looking forward to receiving and wearing the flaks :)

Guys are the Holstens similar to Holbrook? Ive seen a pair in polished black with prizm ruby polarized lens for what looks a good sale price - €119 delivered.

I have the Flaks on the way already but sure why buy one pair when you can buy two? :D

Edit: Yikes €18.00 delivery at checkout. a no no so.

Last edited:
Glasses arrived today. Fit really well. Delighted with them.

One unexpected surprise, they came with a hard case as well as the pouch. I thought they only came with the pouch these days?
Some come with hard case some don’t. Impossible to know by reading the website though:(

Most sport frames come with a hard case- most lifestyle frames don’t come with a case. There are a couple discrepancies in both categories but that is the general rule of thumb.

Back