• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Should I Pay?

FR0G5K1N5

Oakley Beginner
I have SW's, Antifreezes, and Grenades fades. I want my next pair to be acid orange or acid pink/red. what should I pay for either of these pairs. I found a pair or orange with grey lenses for 80 on ebay, the pics are legit . 99.3% positive feedback on over 11,000 items. what do you think? I think its good but just wanted to run it by you guys

it seems legit but I just started collecting so obviously I'm new and a buddy of mine who is a collector (over 40 pairs of rare frogs) told me to be really careful on ebay. thanks anyway

To be honest, the acid series was a big miss and most collectors didn't like them. A lot of vendors get their stuff half price so when they sell them on ebay under retail they are still making a little bit of profit. I've seen legit acid series sell between $75-95 easily so I think you should be good to go on those going for $80.00.

thanks jive, the only one in the series I really like is the orange, and if I'm collecting I think I should have at least one from that series so thank you.

thanks jive, the only one in the series I really like is the orange, and if I'm collecting I think I should have at least one from that series so thank you.

I'd have to agree and say the orange is the best in that series. it would look even better if you stuck a premium lens in there!

are yours the ones buy it now for 80? free shipping? already sold a bunch. cuz those are the ones I'm looking at

ive seen new acid series sell for $50-$60 on ebay. The only people who are getting over $70 for them are the ones listing as buy it now. If you wait for a new pair to come up for auction with a low starting price, there's a good chance you will get them for a lot less.. since no one really wants them.

Latest Posts

Back