• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What the F and Jeff?!

You're stupid.

9e9386793d5697dc55e1365e3635a1a5.gif

Having a few Forum issues, I am a cheapskate and don’t have Premium membership, don’t mind the ads and understand the reason for them.

I am however getting Spam bombarded by the below message when I am having private conversations with other members.

Mods (or anyone else) can you shed any light on it??

View attachment 591333

PS, I know my battery is low.
I have had some nasty redirects while on other sites. I don’t think it is unique to this site and I don’t think it is Boss (he uses Viglink to monetize keywords in addition to the banner ads). Coders can inject some mess to attack site visitors unbeknownst to a site owner.

To get around crappy ads, I am usually on Tapatalk (for this forum) or on an adblocker... I also am playing around with a VPN as well.

I have had some nasty redirects while on other sites. I don’t think it is unique to this site and I don’t think it is Boss (he uses Viglink to monetize keywords in addition to the banner ads). Coders can inject some mess to attack site visitors unbeknownst to a site owner.

To get around crappy ads, I am usually on Tapatalk (for this forum) or on an adblocker... I also am playing around with a VPN as well.
What VPN are you using?

Latest Posts

Back