• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What The??

I just did one for $1.69... would've have done $0.69 but it had to be at least a dollar...

I like this. There's been a lot of talk about dealing with various DB ebay sellers, but this is a nice, simple protest that can show the forum's muscle.

Keep it up! All members, make a ludicrously low bid! Find other outrageously priced / marketed auctions to target next!:vinsent:

Great idea, @BriP!

Great... now we'll get into a bidding war on who can make the highest cheap @ss bid... before you know it, somebody will make a reasonable offer; keep it to penny increments...

I like the rejection of his 3rd party "value-adds"... We should all add that comment to help him get an idea that this isn't chance, there's a movement here...

Really, that's the whole game he and his are playing - set an outrageous buy-it-now with OTT hype to set expectations and then wait for an idiot making a too-high offer. But it sets a false market value that honest sellers benchmark, and that hurts us all. You can make a profit selling at honest prices with accurate descriptions; people do it on this forum every day. Crush the DBags...

Aw, he reject my offer and when I tried to bid $ 0.01 more, I was told that he's no longer accepting offers from me - boo hoo:cry: I guess that means we need more of us to hit him up one time until he gets the hint...

Of course, those of us blocked can still Ask a Question...

I tried asking him a question and it said that the seller was unable to answer questions at this time.

Also, after my one bid of tree fiddy, I'm no longer allowed to make offers. Gah, we need more people!

Auto declined my offer of $6.90

How much should I offer to make it above the auto-decline? I'm thinking $25.

This is great, I love this forum. But I do have to ask if someone who doesnt know what is what.... See's that the glasses are getting a ton of offers, would that add value in their eyes? thus are we actually causing harm to the idiot who ends up buying theses?

Nice gimick to sell them......not even OEM rubber, lol
They are oem...i can see the CE on the arm, although they or on backwards and the 15 on the shox, to my knowledge nobody else puts those marking on their rubber.

Latest Posts

Back