• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What to do Oakley in Las Vegas

Jeff O

Oakley Expert
Hey everyone.
I'm planning a trip to Vegas in the fall. I could use some help with a couple things.
First, which Oakley locations would be the best to visit?
Second, is it worth going to the HQ? How long does it take to see the HQ? etc... I would love to go, but its about a four hour drive and I'm just not sure its worth a whole day spent driving and the added expense.
Thanks

Umm there are two O stores on the main strip in Vegas and a vault in the outlet mall which is a little ways from the main strip. Yes going to see HQ is worth it 1000%

Hey everyone.
I'm planning a trip to Vegas in the fall. I could use some help with a couple things.
First, which Oakley locations would be the best to visit?
Second, is it worth going to the HQ? How long does it take to see the HQ? etc... I would love to go, but its about a four hour drive and I'm just not sure its worth a whole day spent driving and the added expense.
Thanks

It is 4 hours with out traffic there is some major road construction in the 15 in Ca so i agree with @OakleyFrankFMJ stay in vegas

It is 4 hours with out traffic there is some major road construction in the 15 in Ca so i agree with @OakleyFrankFMJ stay in vegas
I drive through that pass construction every night /day... It's driving me nuts!

Depending on where you're going... To bypass :

From 15s,
- Get off freeway at main street,
- turn right.
- go down to highway 138
- turn left

138 hits the 15s beyond the construction mess. You'll still hit a little traffic as its only 2 lanes. Miles wise it's longer... Time wise much faster.

Or 15s
-palmdale Rd (highway 18)
-highway 14
-5 freeway

Umm there are two O stores on the main strip in Vegas and a vault in the outlet mall which is a little ways from the main strip. Yes going to see HQ is worth it 1000%

There are three main O stores now. One at Fashion Show Mall, one at Town Square, and the newest inside Planet Hollywood in the Miracle Mile shopping area.

Visit all the shops lol fashion outlet, town square, charleston outlet and of coarse little darlings hahahahahahaahah

Back