• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What To Do With XX

Thats nice of them to provide a shipping label, is that normal for Oakley USA?

Yes, they send you and email w/the shipping label, mine got shipped on the 9th, O rcvd it on the 11 and shipped it back on the 17th, emails w/status and tracking #'s along they way.

oh I see i thought it was part of the cost. 15 bucks is about the same it cost me to ship mine to Oakley Canada.

I'm am a bit worried mine were 1st gen carbon brown I hope the don't find any issues and send back a different frame. I've seen a couple of post about them doing that.

oh I see i thought it was part of the cost. 15 bucks is about the same it cost me to ship mine to Oakley Canada.

I'm am a bit worried mine were 1st gen carbon brown I hope the don't find any issues and send back a different frame. I've seen a couple of post about them doing that.

I was worried about the same thing, I sent in a Titanium Juliet and a ti02 XX and recorded the serial numbers and got the same two pair back.

Looks like I had nothing to worry about, I got my Juliet's back yesterday and the same pair was returned.
But I got them back in the same condition I sent them in as. The nose bridge is not any tighter than when I first sent them in or maybe they just couldn't tighten them. The only thing that was done was rubbers for the ear stem since I removed my original red ones I had and they gave me another microfibre bag... I was hoping for a better result and I suppose it's a hit or miss to have my lens replaced as I have read a few posts saying they have do this...YMMV...

Oh well...

Latest Posts

Back