• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What To Get Next?

s3sunruh

Oakley Expert
Casper WY
I want something interesting, maybe colorful, but yet incredibly tasteful. Is that possible? I have oil rigs, oil drums, eyepatch 2's, dispatches and those are all fantastic frames for my face for sure. But what about something a little different but easily obtainable? The smallest frame I have is the crank case (a little snug and possibly too small for my face. Even considering to sell?).

Oh... and under 150 is probably a wise price point for a college student like myself.

Hmmm I have tried them on, and it's a lot of glasses for me that's for sure. It's up there in the running! I just want to hacksaw the bar across the top though... Never liked glasses with that feature.

s3sunruh said:
Hmmm I have tried them on, and it's a lot of glasses for me that's for sure. It's up there in the running! I just want to hacksaw the bar across the top though... Never liked glasses with that feature.

What about the Jupiter squared? Cool colors and not so huge haha.

Got it already. I thought I would wear them a lot as I love the frame styling but I haven't been really like into them as much as others. Any experience with the Oakley Blender? It looks interesting but I haven't seen one personally.

Today I went to the only Oakley store I know of on the island. I tried on the Inmate, Probation, Jupiter Square and Eyepatch 2. These will most likey be what I'm picking up next. Really liked the Inmate and Probation, a wire frame for big heads LOL

Yes. I love love love the probation! I will think about it for sure...

Id say probation or a new radarlock. I also love the antix frame!

Back