• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What TV Shows Do You Watch?

oakleyandi

Oakley Expert
SoCal
Hey guys, most of the TV shows I watch is because someone made a recommendation, and of course is because I got something in common with my friends, well, let's see which shows the OF watch...
I watch:

Dexter
Breaking Bad
Curb Your Enthusiasm
East bound and Down
Californication
Weeds
Prison Break
Shameless
Hung
**** I'm a couch potato... !!!!!

Sons of Guns
American Guns
Top Shot
House MD (sad that this is the last season)
Family Guy
King O' The Hill
SIMPSONS!
Beavis and Butthead
NCIS

Dexter
Curb your enthusiasm
Alcatraz
Walking Dead
Justified
Archer
The Office
Some other shows I watch on and off but these are my favorites

Geez uhhhh.....

Person of Interest
CSI
Criminal Minds
NCIS
NCIS LA
Alcatraz
Fringe
Justified

Course then there is football September through January....and Kings (and good NBA matchups in general) basketball October through June.

Truth be told however not a lot of TV gets watched by me anymore because between long work hours, two kids and 12 hours a week in the weight room or on the bike and still the desire to play my PS3 a bit now and again, that doesn't leave much time for TV.

Cool thread dude!

I see a lot of similarities here. My favs are:
Breaking Bad
Shameless
Walking Dead
Office
Parks and Recreation
Dexter, pre-this season...
Fear Factor

I keep hearing about Eastbound and Down. I guess I'm going to have to check it out.

WEll....

Tosh.0
Gold Rush
Always Sunny In Philadelphia
Auction Hunters
Storage Wars
Big Bang Theory
Gangland
Drugs Inc

Is the NFL a show? Because I watch the crap outta some NFL every Sunday from sun up to sun down... Old lady has finally given up on me during the season... Whoot Whoot

Big Bang Theory
That 70s Show
Storage Wars
The Adventures of Danny and The Dingo..pretty cool show. If you ever watch it look for the guy Tom Tom! He's a friend of mine and professional skateboarder but is not as mainstream as those other guys..
Flashpoint
Southland
Beavis and butt head
Family Guy
The Simpsons
Tosh.0

I watch any sport..Football the most serious about, soccer..not so much, basketball when its gooood, baseball i hate but watch anyways, women's volleyball and beach volleyball...mmmm! :cool:

Latest Posts

Back