• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What TV Shows Do You Watch?

Oh dear, I am gunna be a right girl now aren't I!!! haha

I watch:

Gossip Girl
CSI Miami
Criminal Minds
Walking Dead
America's Next Top Model
Suits
One Tree Hill
Drop Dead Diva
Ghost Whisperer
Frasier (on Blu-Ray)

I quite like Man Vs Food, Ace of Cakes and stuff about building big houses (Like Grand Designs and stuff)

I am sure there is more, but I can't remember! haha

I prefer to watch movies. The only TV stuff I am currently watching are Walking Dead, Top Gear, and various UK comedy shows. 'Not Going Out', for example, is class.

I make sure I am out of the room when Mrs H watches her other shows.

:rolleyes:

so after finishing 24 2 days ago, i finally started watching The Walking Dead. im already done with season 1, now moving on to season 2. looks like a very interesting show. all the zombie killing and the special effects are very well done!

The show was cool when it had more than 1 zombie per episode.

so after finishing 24 2 days ago, i finally started watching The Walking Dead. im already done with season 1, now moving on to season 2. looks like a very interesting show. all the zombie killing and the special effects are very well done!

good to see people watching curb your enthusiasm great show. for me curb, entourage, eastbound and down, dexter, office, always sunny in philly

Top Gear, Moonshiners, Swamp People, Sons of Guns, Top Chef, pretty much anything on the Food Network.

i read that moonshiners is fake (as most reality tv now adays) that old guy died back in like 09'. They said all that "moonshine" they make is just water and that they basically just rearrange all the scenes or whatever... i watched 2 episodes and i just couldnt bare keep watching it.

Back