• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

what type case is this?

• Thread starter Deleted member 18328
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 18328

value? demand?

00Y0Y_hHiINTfbcrB_1200x900.jpg

Ah yes. The one sided eyeglass tower. Semi popular in many eyeglass stores. It holds about 16 pairs in vertical fashion. Not as desireable due to the nature of its display. Other than glasses you can't put much else in it. I've seen this often times at places like Lens Crafters or other prescription stores. Unless you really want it I wouldn't pay more than $150.00. Don't think you're likely to turn a profit when selling either. I seem to recall seeing two of them girls about $75.00 each. I passed on them. Certainly different.

The ones I have seen only have a mirror on one side. Does it hold 32 frames? Even so unless you have need for just that amount of shades it's up to you since it has no shelving and is quite shallow.

The ones I have seen only have a mirror on one side. Does it hold 32 frames? Even so unless you have need for just that amount of shades it's up to you since it has no shelving and is quite shallow.

yeah 32. if you look close, it's offset. crappy photo.

Latest Posts

Back