• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What type of frame, need new lenses

Crawfish

Oakley Beginner
Can anyone tell me what type of frame this is. I believe it is a c wire but not sure. Bought them in the late 90s and found them recently in my drawer while cleaning my house after it flooded here in Louisiana. The frame is in great condition but I need new lenses so if anyone candirect me to a place that I can get them that would be really helpful.

Thanks in advanced.
147518773385249141701.jpg

Yup, it's a C Wire.
OEM lenses are occasionally available via those that haunt the Exchange thread:
Oakley Sunglasses Exchange
upon completion of the requirements of the Exchange forum rules:
Complete Oakley Forum Exchange Rules. PLEASE READ!
The other lens alternatives (eg: Fuze or perhaps Ebay) are generally less desirable/reliable, IMHO.
Custom cut lenses, also a specialty of some here, are also a great option, if a custom colour is desired.

Welcome to the madness!
:crazypilot:

Thanks flyer for your quick response and the information. I though they were but wanted to make sure before looking for replacements. I'll be sure to check the exchange and see if any are available.
Thanks again

Thanks flyer for your quick response and the information. I though they were but wanted to make sure before looking for replacements. I'll be sure to check the exchange and see if any are available.
Thanks again
Welcome to the forum.

You'll be able to conduct transactions in the exchange after you meet those requirements

Damn @flyer with the trigger fingers tonight! :mad:

Oh well. He's right, of course. Look for a little while, @Crawfish, then hit up some of our custom cutters here. @Chris A Hardaway has done plenty of good things with vintage wires for many of us in here. Nice pair!

...and welcome to the community! We like new members here, please stick around and contribute!

Welcome. I love the smaller, now older, Oakley wires. I actually just got in a new rootbeer wire kit today for a set I have!
Finding these kits 6 months ago was easy, now they are discontinued!

Back