• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What U Get For Christmas?

i did get an oakley item after all!
u2e6y5u6.jpg

I was naughty all year long so I knew Santa had zip with my name on it. I bought myself all new components to build a new super computer so I can surf the forum faster.

Received an SLR canon t3i from my wife and bought my self a REAL custom 24k gold X Squared from a good friend of mine, a scotty cannon signed 1:24 NHRA car and an R1 and the most wonderful gift I have received this Christmas is a twin healthy baby boy and a safe delivery from my wife. Thank you God and happy birthday Jesus. Merry Christmas O-brothers

VR46 frogs, acid tort w/ BIP frogs, breadbox, ugg leather mocs, Salomon villain snowboard, 2 pairs of Vans , endless gift cards, Oakley beanie, Oakley Frogskin baseball tee, Jupiter microfiber bag and a whole bunch of other stuff . Oh, and a pair of Kolohe Andino Garage Rocks waiting for me at my parents house.

I'm a spoiled brat
pu6eqaqe.jpg

Received an SLR canon t3i from my wife and bought my self a REAL custom 24k gold X Squared from a good friend of mine, a scotty cannon signed 1:24 NHRA car and an R1 and the most wonderful gift I have received this Christmas is a twin healthy baby boy and a safe delivery from my wife. Thank you God and happy birthday Jesus. Merry Christmas O-brothers
Couldn't be happier for you man, congrats on the twins, they look great !

Congratulations! Before you know it you'll be passing down those Romeo's to your son! :)

Back