• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What was I thinking. When I first started collecting.

I only started xmetals because of a sweet deal on the forum. A pair of serail first gen Juliet Ducati came with A X vault. The lenses had scatches, the frame was a bit loose and ear socks were toast. The price was about 210-220 shipped. A great forum member sold me a custom cut set of postive red lenses for 35 and gave me a box coin and rubber for free. I sold them to A member here. He got mint lenses and new rubbers they look like new now. I told him if he ever gets rid of it or wants to trade them hit me up.. I regret it big time now..

I got my first pair of Oakleys razor wire for 7 dollars. The second pair was m frames for 20 dollars. The third was A pair of flak polarized withal extra set set of lenses that came lance Armstrong case and bag for 70 .. I was thinking man that is the most I will ever spend on sunglasses. I saw xmetals and thought who would pay that much money for them. I know I never would. I now have 35 pairs of X metals .
You are nuts thats why lol.......

Back