• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What was your first collectable frogskin

nicktenn

Oakley Enthusiast
Tampa Suburbs
All my current pairs are for wearing, thinking about grabbing one (lol, right) collectible. Wondering where everyone else started their collection.

://www.oakleyforum.com/threads/do-you-remember-your-first-frogs.51277/

Good thread idea.

144476869597950230074.jpg

This was my first. As for Gen 3 my first was a crystal black with emerald.

First rare.

Supreme royal blue. Still my all time favorite
2017-03-08 11.44.09.jpg

My first pair of Frogskins were the Anti-Freeze / Black Iridium.......love BRIGHT COLOURS. With my first collectable(my second pair) ,Trevor Andrew Glow in the Dark / Brown........love to stand out .........even in the dark!

Last edited:
First pair of froggies were gp-75

(Still one of my fave) First pair of collectable-ish frames was 4legged pink and grey with purple irridium

Then the atmos frogs presented themselves.

Where can you get the supreme ones? I have one pair of frogskins, the B1B but they are for wearing
Supremes are long sold out. Very limited numbers released on each of the 7 standard colorways in 07 08.. I happen to have all 7 but took me like 3 years to do.

IMG_20170101_003049_496.jpg

good one to have for sure. they seem to be working on a third but that is a ways away. if ever

Sadly I doubt I'll be able to partake in any new pairs in the near future ... my new car purchase has screwed me for the next few years (unless I win some lottery)

I'm also lucky enough to be the original owner of a Colette 2.0 ... that's a special one because of all the trouble (and cost) related to it ...

Sadly I doubt I'll be able to partake in any new pairs in the near future ... my new car purchase has screwed me for the next few years (unless I win some lottery)

I'm also lucky enough to be the original owner of a Colette 2.0 ... that's a special one because of all the trouble (and cost) related to it ...
the tort? i had a couple of those. there was something about those palm trees i didnt like. got rid them including the blue chrome which was even worse for me

Back