• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What was your first pair of Oakley's?

My first pair of Oakley’s were the first gen m frames clear w/ blue iridium. I bought them from a guy who owned a sporting goods shop shortly after he had gotten them and didn’t like them. I might be wrong but I believe at that time they were called Mumbo’s? I remember Rickey Henderson wearing them while playing with the Oakland Athletics. Damn I miss those glasses.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My first pair of Oakley’s were the first gen m frames clear w/ blue iridium. I bought them from a guy who owned a sporting goods shop shortly after he had gotten them and didn’t like them. I might be wrong but I believe at that time they were called Mumbo’s? I remember Rickey Henderson wearing them while playing with the Oakland Athletics. Damn I miss those glasses.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Cool, nice shades. I wish I still had my first pair (e-wire's) but I sold them to a friend years ago before I became a collector, I have managed to get hold of another pair.

A pair of Emerald Zeros and they are still flawless as is the box.
4CE9DB1B-901F-4C3F-B0B5-96641E47ADFE.jpeg

Romeo in 1998. I still have the X metal vault, but not the same romeo. I wore them daily for a few years until they got stolen out of my work truck.

Latest Posts

Back