• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What was your first pair of Oakley's?

I don't even remember what these were. My brother had a roommate, Spinner, who worked as an Oakley salesman and I got these in 94?

1st O.jpg

Razor blades in the early 90’s.... I was still a kid, got mad playing a video game at an arcade (this is a place where us kids used to go to play video games) and walked away with them sitting on the game.... Realized they weren’t on my head and ran back and they were gone!! Still mad about that game “NBA Jams”!!! :mad: :(

Razor blades in the early 90’s.... I was still a kid, got mad playing a video game at an arcade (this is a place where us kids used to go to play video games) and walked away with them sitting on the game.... Realized they weren’t on my head and ran back and they were gone!! Still mad about that game “NBA Jams”!!! :mad: :(
I was asked to leave an arcade after I put my fist through the part on top that said Ms. PacMan. Needless to say I wasnt doing very well at the time so.......

I was asked to leave an arcade after I put my fist through the part on top that said Ms. PacMan. Needless to say I wasnt doing very well at the time so.......

Nowadays if you punch a ms pacman theyll charge you with domestic violence and call you racist on the 6 oclock news......damn snowflakes

Back