• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Was Your First Pair Of X-Metals? Still Have Them?!? LETS SEE!

Romeo I back in 2001, got them for $50 from a friend. Wore them for 8 years before I knew what they were, now they sit on a shelf worn maybe 1-2x year.

DAMN THATS LUCKY!!! Well believe it or not. My very first pair of xmetals were the original x serialized juliets with ruby lenses I bought them off a guy on CL for 75 about 2 years ago. They were in the most crapiest shape ever and didnt know you could send them out to get repaired. SO... I sold them on ebay for 275 but regret it till this day.

Mine are a pair of Juliet's plasma with ice (still have them) i picked up when on holiday in florida back in 08 wish i know more about X Metals when i got these think i would have got a few more pairs at the same time

My first pair was Juliet Plasma with Ice Iridium Polarized. I might still have them today, I accidently stepped on them in the soft vault that was in my jacket pocket at a party. Apparently they fell on the floor and I didnt see it, I tore the metal that connects the Orbital to the nose bridge. After that I just bought another pair but I'm pretty sure I have them laying around somewhere. I'll find them after a few years when I move into a new house and find all the **** that I forget where I put it :p

First pair were Juliet's x-metal/bi that I bought while on another deployment in the Balad, Iraq Oakley store in 2009. Proceeded to lose them in some Irish bar in Germany about a year after I got back, swore them off til now once again on deployment. My first pair since then were x-metal/ruby that were BNIB that I found in an O type store in Qatar this year but paid a pretty penny for those. Only worn them twice since I'm trying not to damage the lenses with all the sand over here...

First pair were Juliet's x-metal/bi that I bought while on another deployment in the Balad, Iraq Oakley store in 2009. Proceeded to lose them in some Irish bar in Germany about a year after I got back, swore them off til now once again on deployment. My first pair since then were x-metal/ruby that were BNIB that I found in an O type store in Qatar this year but paid a pretty penny for those. Only worn them twice since I'm trying not to damage the lenses with all the sand over here...

And thank you for your service brother. /salute

That cool man. I hope youll make a safe trip back home to your loved ones.

My first pair is a Juliet Plasma/ Ice and the frame is still in good condition but I recently replaced the lens due to bubbling issue.

My first pair is a Juliet Plasma/ Ice and the frame is still in good condition but I recently replaced the lens due to bubbling issue.

+ 1 , same combo and same problem with the lenses.

still regretting the first choice why not pick a romeo 1

Back