• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Watch Gets You The Most Complements?

Resurrecting an old thread because I like the watches so much. I wore my Icon watch every day for 8 years and constantly got compliments on it. That was my favorite watch ever. I really wish they made the parts to repair it. Currently I enjoy my minute machine and 12 gauge, though they get fewer compliments.

Do you still have the Icon? It is definitely still possible to repair it, even by yourself if you're brace.

Here are the directions for the timebomb, I am not sure if the capacitor is the same, but the process certainly would be.

Luckily the watch is still functional. The bracelet is technically my issue. I may take it to a watch repair place to see if they can fix the clasp, but I'm enjoying my other watches as well. Too many years of using my Icon at work took its toll. Now I'm a fan of G-shock as well for my work week.

Thanks for the heads up!

Luckily the watch is still functional. The bracelet is technically my issue. I may take it to a watch repair place to see if they can fix the clasp, but I'm enjoying my other watches as well. Too many years of using my Icon at work took its toll. Now I'm a fan of G-shock as well for my work week.

Thanks for the heads up!

Ahh, I just assumed it was the capacitor issue. I am sure a good watch maker will be able to fix it up for you.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1406600594.892297.jpg
love it love it love it!!!! Such a dope watch!
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1406600638.624124.jpg

Latest Posts

Back