• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What were your first pair of Oakleys?????

White factory pilot eyeshades, I convinced my cousin to buy them for me for $35!!! That was expensive back then and I have no idea why she did that for 14year old me, but I wore the **** out of those things and then someone stole them from me.

Welcome......Razor blades back a looooooong time ago......in a galaxy far....far away!

The search feature works pretty good most of the time so if you have a topic you are interested in give that a go.

We don't mind, in most cases, reviving dead threads.....at least most of us don't.....:rolleyes:

So don't be shy

While I’m still a little bitter for nostalgias sake, I’d had them for a few years and they were pretty scratched up by that point so at the time I wasn’t too heartbroken. I moved on to a pair of Bosworth 44 Blues Gargoyles after that, that I promptly tripped on an escalator and put huge gouges(not scratches) right in the center of the right lens about 2 weeks after I bought them, THAT I was pissed about.

Since we're going down 'repetition street'......a pair of Carbon look / Black Iridium New Straight Jackets back in 2000 in Oz.

39798832725_be63b41895_o.jpg
DSCF4698 by funky-trixtar, on Flickr

Identical to them but not the actual pair I had: sold them to a member on here after the nose bridge Icon had faded.

Last edited:
Black Fast Jackets with Jade, G30, and persimmon. 13 year old me drove a hard bargain and made the saleslady throw in an extra set of lenses to the already clearance pair :smoke:

Black Fast Jackets with Jade, G30, and persimmon. 13 year old me drove a hard bargain and made the saleslady throw in an extra set of lenses to the already clearance pair :smoke:
I really like the fast jackets. I got a polished black pair too w/ FI lens. Too bad they stopped manufacturing them.

Latest Posts

Back