• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Wires Are These???

I'd say C wire as well, but it's really hard to tell without a straight on front shot. If there in really good condition they might get $60 or $70 on eBay. $30 to $50 is way low, I just sold a BNIB pair of Square Wire 2.0 for $154. But timing is everything on eBay too.

Damn nice job on the Square wire sell. I just got a pair for $50 guess I got pretty lucky.

I'd say C wire as well, but it's really hard to tell without a straight on front shot. If there in really good condition they might get $60 or $70 on eBay. $30 to $50 is way low, I just sold a BNIB pair of Square Wire 2.0 for $154. But timing is everything on eBay too.

I might be mistaken but aren't those the wrong nosepads for the cwire...I thought they came with the nose pads with air injected into them

Actually the more I look at these, I think they might be fakes. Are the nosepads held in with a screws? If they are they are most likely fakes. The hinges look suspect. Need better pics to be 100% certain.

Latest Posts

Back