• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What would be your conditions of trade for these Display Cases?

I would keep it if it wasn't a straight swap, you have what he wants, your trying to help him out, so either he comes down or no deal, plus the polished aluminum is a way sharper case polished

I agree. I reckon polishing it takes away from the value. Which Australian state are you in? I'm in Melbourne and drove to NSW to pick up my single tower. Could consider selling my smaller one now.

My wife said no. She likes what you have.
She asked me how hard it would be to polish ours. I just laughed.
I would just buy the other case and keep them both.

If I am in your shoes, I'll keep the polished case and offer to buy the double-wide. I live in a very small island and display cases are very hard to find. When there's an opportunity to buy another one, I'd go for it and pay the asking price.

As for the polished tower, I'd value that less than the original finish. I like to showcase the contents inside rather than the case itself.

if i were you i would def. keep the polished case in any ways.It looks stunning,and i would try to cut down the price what they asking for the mega tower.800aud is way overpriced from my point of view.

As for the polished tower, I'd value that less than the original finish. I like to showcase the contents inside rather than the case itself.

But what better case to use to show off these?!! :)
D4R_8346.jpg

IMG_2357.JPG

Keep yours. You put way too much work into it and will never get what it's worth to you. If you trade it, you'll regret it.

Obviously buy the 3.0 if you can.

Back