• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Would They Be Worth?

-=Jeff=-

Oakley Expert
So I am not really an avid Oakley collector. I wear what ever I buy.

Anyway, I have 2 pairs of the Older M-Frames (1996ish) They are Strike lenses in Black Iridium, one is a black frame with grey Ear Socks, other is Carbon Fiber with Black Earsocks. the CF pair is perfect but the black has a few scratches on the lens.

So if I were to sell them (preferably on here) what are they worth?

here is a pic of the CF pair:

CF-M-frame.jpg

Man! i wouldnt even let go of those!

Like I said, I wear what I own. These have sat for the last 12-13years not being used, I would rather them go to a someone that displays them and collects them. a couple reps at Oakley said the same thing, don't get rid of them. If I was an avid collector I would agree, but I am not

I agree with your mentality! If they sit in my display case and aren't used, I will usually let them go. Those are really cool looking though!

I've seen a few on the LA/OC craigslist these past few months asking anywhere between $100-$200 for them. I'm not entirely sure those sellers knew what they had, but at the same time i never liked the way the M Frame looked on me and never took interest in them.

I love the Carbon Fiber pair, I had that same pair and wore them all the time. They finally broke a few years ago and I replaced them with the new Carbon Fiber version.

Latest Posts

Back