• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What would you do... Fake pit Boss 2???

rino

Oakley Enthusiast
Italy
Hi all,

I'm new here, i found this forum when I was searching info about cheap PB2 on ebay from chilirambo.

I bought them in polished black, and received them last friday. I'm 99% sure that they are legit, but looking fine at them I found 2 defects.
There is something like a small bubble/scratch (less than 1mm) on left stem, and the "Polarized" written it's not aligned properly with the frame, it rises up too much on "POL" letters.

Now, the seller offered me:

- a 20% refund for these defects
- full refund
- change

Anyone except an enthusiast will spot these defects, so if you where me, what would you do?! ;)

Thank you for you help and sorry for my english

Ok, here you have the Polarized written and the "bubble" on the stem

Once at home I'll post all the glasses

IMG_2695.JPG

IMG_2685.JPG

IMG_2690.JPG

IMG_2688.JPG

I'll wait for someone more knowledgeable to chime in on these. They look good from the pics you posted but... the etching is a bit concerning.

Ok, but imho this is a legit pair, I already have VR28 Black Iridium and it's the same lens, to be honest I don't know what to do at the moment...

To tell you the truth, they looks legit for me, the quality of the materials is top notch, nosepads are identical in shape and material to my prescription Crosslink, the rubber on the stems is "oakley" and not plasticky.

It's not possible Oakley produced a defected pair?

Just asking

Back