• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What would you do... Fake pit Boss 2???

i don't know what this is all about . . .

take the 20% he offered and be happy that you got a great pair to wear for a decent price!

the pair in the pics is legit - if you dont want it send it back and take the full refund.
BTW chilirambo sell a lot of Oakleys and those are legit!

i don't know what this is all about . . .

take the 20% he offered and be happy that you got a great pair to wear for a decent price!

the pair in the pics is legit - if you dont want it send it back and take the full refund.
BTW chilirambo sell a lot of Oakleys and those are legit!

That was my thought, because i read a ton of positive experiences from some members of this forum. but i cannot decide myself to change them with a new one(and perfect without defects), or keep these and pay them in the end a quarter of the price

That's why i was asking, I'm very "finicky"

dude it's up to you . . .
if you wear them you will get some marks on the frame over the time - so where is the problem to keep the pair???

i totally understand that you want a NEW pair.
but what works better for you? returning the pair and spend more for another?

I know, finally I'll have no problems at all with them, it's only an aesthetic factor... But I'm just a bit worried because of the stem: who tolds me that in a couple of months, especially during summer with sweat, from that little mark would start to peal of all the stuff?! :D
I know also that probably this will never happen, and if it will I hope that Oakley warranty will solve the problem ;)

To change them will be perfect, but I never did that before, and will be a waste of time (for me and the seller also) of about 15/20 days.

If I'll go for a refund, probably I'll buy from chilirambo_de instead of _uk just to get them faster because i trust the seller

or if something happens call oakley custom care and they will change the frame!
maybe this will work for you as well...

Probably I just need time to "accept" them, I know that I'm very ossessive with those things...
Thank you for your answers, I'll think about them ;)

They look real. Maybe were display pair. All black polish frame look like that with just a few wears. Buy this stuff off ebay. It like wax for ur polish frame glasses, make them shinny again!! Works really good. There post about this stuff somewhere on the forum!!

uploadfromtaptalk1422421326901.png

Here I am, can sommeone confirm me that can happen that the polarized etching is not aligned with the frame?

Thank you!

Back