• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What would YOU do, if you suddenly needed "real" glasses? :-)

Well take me for example, I have wore glasses all my life, so I get to miss out on all the cool iridium and prizm lenses 😞, my 1st Juliet in 99 had prescription from Oakley, gold iridium, witch I wore up to a couple years ago, but the lenses are trash now due to age, so I had to have my optometrist makes lenses for my Juliet so I can see, since my prescription is very strong Oakley doesn’t make my prescription anymore.

I have lenses for my jawbone/ racing jacket, Juliet, and soon I’ll get one made for the split jackets, so I’m basically have a few pairs to choose from to switch out lenses

That’s why most of my collection are shelf whores, but I’m cool with it 😎

Well take me for example, I have wore glasses all my life, so I get to miss out on all the cool iridium and prizm lenses 😞, my 1st Juliet in 99 had prescription from Oakley, gold iridium, witch I wore up to a couple years ago, but the lenses are trash now due to age, so I had to have my optometrist makes lenses for my Juliet so I can see, since my prescription is very strong Oakley doesn’t make my prescription anymore.

I have lenses for my jawbone/ racing jacket, Juliet, and soon I’ll get one made for the split jackets, so I’m basically have a few pairs to choose from to switch out lenses

That’s why most of my collection are shelf whores, but I’m cool with it 😎
Same boat here, brother.

Back