• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What would you do Please Vote

Waht should I do?

• Give full refund

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

OakleyFreak

I put the G in GMoney
EveryWhere
Well I have sold a few Juliet lens here on the forums
I dont make a lot of money on the sales, and actually the time to box it all up and ship makes it a wash.
I only ship in Boxes and not in envelopes as anyone thats bought from me can attest to.

So here is my dilemma
I have shipped all over the world , and even tho its a hassle at times I have not had any issues.

I sold 3 pair of lens to a forum member, They are over seas. They asked me to ship to a middle man in the states.not sure why, maybe a customs thing?

I did this. It was March 2nd
So over 2 months go by . I get a message form the buyer that one of the Fire Polar lens set is not Polar.
And further more the left lens is scratched.

Im shocked to say the least, all lens are in soft pouches and are new.
So I initially tell buyer he needs to talk to the middle man that I sent the lens to.
He reassures me that this guy is not an Oakley guy and I shouldn't worry about him.

So I dont want to call anyone a liar, But I dont want to get played as a chump either.
Like I stated earlier, I barley made any money on these lens.

So Im asking for some forum advice
Please vote
Thanks for taking the time to look at this post
Greg

Hard thing to deal with as the buyer will start to bitch about you being a bad seller and all that crap.

Did you have photos of the items to prove they were perfect?

If so.....buyer can go **** a duck.

Hard thing to deal with as the buyer will start to bitch about you being a bad seller and all that crap.

Did you have photos of the items to prove they were perfect?

If so.....buyer can go **** a duck.

Sorry Frank
I didnt take photos before I sent them out.
I may be selling again in the future, looks Like I may need to do that.
Seems like a lot of trouble tho

Sorry Frank
I didnt take photos before I sent them out.
I may be selling again in the future, looks Like I may need to do that.
Seems like a lot of trouble tho
I believe you.

It's just messed up when someone does try to take advantage.

What matters is you know what you sent and your conscience should be free and clear of anything. It is either the middleman or the buyer trying to get over and that is just messed up.

What sucks is when you trust people and you find that one person that you cannot trust. :(

I believe you.

It's just messed up when someone does try to take advantage.

What matters is you know what you sent and your conscience should be free and clear of anything. It is either the middleman or the buyer trying to get over and that is just messed up.

What sucks is when you trust people and you find that one person that you cannot trust. :(

Yea Im still on the fence on what to do

If you're 100% sure that what was in the boxes was what you had described then they can pound sand. If you didn't take the time to check them out before you shipped them, I think you should probably take care of them... that said, I don't think they should expect ANYTHING as that time frame is ridiculous and it leaves too much to the imagination.

Tell him to send them back to you and when you receive them back refund him.
Fukk that! Sounds like this guy screwed up Freak's lenses, i would tell the guy he should fire the middle man, and shove those lenses up his pee-hole. OakleyFreak owes this guy nothing.

Well seeking good Karma I refund him $50.00 of the $90.00 he paid
Told him not to ship anything back to me as he is in Indonesia
I offered that feeling it was fair.

I will take pictures of everything when I ship going forward.
I think his buddy that I shipped to here in the states may have gotten one over on me and him

Latest Posts

Back