• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What would you do Please Vote

Waht should I do?

• Give full refund

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well seeking good Karma I refund him $50.00 of the $90.00 he paid
Told him not to ship anything back to me as he is in Indonesia
I offered that feeling it was fair.

I will take pictures of everything when I ship going forward.
I think his buddy that I shipped to here in the states may have gotten one over on me and him
You are way better than most people. Obviously by the poll results so far.

That was way more than fair.

Did the middle man even open the package or just put a new address label on the box?

(I've bought something before and the middle man just put a new address label over the other label and sent to me.)

Did the middle man even open the package or just put a new address label on the box?

(I've bought something before and the middle man just put a new address label over the other label and sent to me.)

Not sure Wicked
When I inquired about the middle man all he said was he wasnt an Oakley guy and not to worry
I kept asking him if they were in the soft pouches I shipped them in. he really never answered that directly

I know you already made up your mind on how you're gonna handle this, but I would look at:

- Was the shipment insured for the actual value, either from you to the middle man or the middle man to the buyer?
- If not, was that by the buyer's request?

Because if it was insured, he could always file a claim. And if it wasn't insured due to his decision, then the risk / liability lies with him.

Only if you shipped it uninsured on your own volition could you might have any responsibility to address the problem.