• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What would you do tb1

Pospaintballer

I should Work at Oakley
i picked up this tb1 yellow face ion plated that looked in pretty good condition online but here's what I got.
Faded band scratched to hell. Scratched crystal but most concerning is the silver on the time hands is either corroded or just flaked off.
Is there any way to repair this as I would really like to have this watch looking like it should.

Pics

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

But as to whether either of the above would be able to do the same finish or not.........?

May be able to polish out the scratches in the crystal............

Item description
You are purchasing a 100% authentic Oakley Timebomb 1.0 watch with RARE Ion Plated Black Stainless Steel band and Cannon Yellow Face. Sku# 10-010. Inertia Generator so no need for battery. Works Perfectly. Low Serial#. Band has scratches and marks as shown. Face is in very good condition, with some marks. Missing one rubber insert near serial#. One of the most sought after color combo's. Will fit roughly a 7 inch wrist, and no extra links included. Oakley has stopped production on all watches, and this is one of the most sought after watches, so act fast. Ready to ship. Watch only included.

Well, seek out the above two members and see how things go. The advert seems to be legit: it's how you read into things that matter.........

Back