• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Would You Do?

del518

I have a few pair.....
Upstate New York
I am turning 40 on Monday and my wife gave me 2 options as far as a gift:

1. New iPad
  2. Shoppiing spree at the Vault tomorrow

What would you do?

If your here in this forum, Oakley. IPad, or not, I rather spend on Oakley because there will always newer versions of IPad, just like computer. Happy Birthday!!!

iPad. I'm on the iPad now as I type this. So versatile and convenient. Bought many sunglasses on this thing.

Neither...bank the cash and hunt ebay, forum, Craigslist for deals cause all those are cheaper than the Vaults. I know some people that swear by the iPad but when truth be told, 90% of what I do online can be done just as easily on my EVO...and its slides into my pocket or my waistband. A cased iPad is the size of a legal pad after all

iPad 3 probably gonna drop about the 17th of march...go to the vault tomorrow, see if they have any of the 24k x metals, if not check elsewhere n get them for retail..sell them for double on the bay ( as they seem to be going for insane amounts) then use the cash to buy ya iPad in cpl of weeks. Save a fortune! Lol..or spend the extra cash on more oaks from the vault..Kudos to the wife by the way...sounds like a nice woman...I get nothing but eye rolling. Ha

iPad 3 probably gonna drop about the 17th of march...go to the vault tomorrow, see if they have any of the 24k x metals, if not check elsewhere n get them for retail..sell them for double on the bay ( as they seem to be going for insane amounts) then use the cash to buy ya iPad in cpl of weeks. Save a fortune! Lol..or spend the extra cash on more oaks from the vault..Kudos to the wife by the way...sounds like a nice woman...I get nothing but eye rolling. Ha

So did I for years....but then I took over our financial management several years back...less stress for all. And eye rolling LOL

Latest Posts

Back