• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Would You Do?

I'd also personally go for an Android tablet over the iPad, but I'm not to keen on Apple[/QUOTE]
+1 Dump Apple.

Get a Samsung android tablet if you go with a iPad route. SAMSUNG lasts forever. Apple overrated.

I'd go to the Vault. A lot of items are being discontinued this spring/summer, it'd be great to find some nice deals.

Happy Birthday Del!

hi del . . . go to the vault and spend some money on O-stuff!

the iPad will be losing the value in a month or two a nice Oakley not - i would like to get the iPad3 but i LOVE it 100 times more to get Oakley's . . . :big_boss:

either way that's quite the gift...never had anyone buy me Oakleys OR electronic stuff...not that i'd use anything beyond desktop anyway...either way is a winner

Yeah some of us just dont do so called holidays...I'll be 50 in 15 months....not expecting much...just another year

Seems you've got a lot of gift suggestions already but why not go to the vault and make your decision when you see what's there?

Happy Birthday for tomorrow tho :0)

A lot of styles and colorways have recently been discontinued and this would be the perfect time to hit the Vault. $500 could go a long way.

Ive only had good luck visiting the vaults!! Us Oakley people would say vault, but me being a high-tech person id say...Oakley haha. I do everything i need to on a mac/iphone so i don't need an iPad at all! It would be cool but instead i got the money to buy a display case :dance3: HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :big_boss:

Latest Posts

Back