• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Would You Like To See Redone?

Patient_Cero

I should Work at Oakley
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
What Oakley sunglasses or goggles would you like to see reintroduced or restyled? We have seen the comeback of the Frogskins and the Blades. What, if anything, should be next?

I would personally love to see a re-release of at least the Subzero line. All the Zero's would be sweet but highly unrealistic I think. With the new technology and refinement of Oakley lenses and color options I could go in some serious debit if they did it right. Imagine a retina burn ear-stem on polarized fire iridium lens in this look? Or how about the Antifreeze colored ear-stems and Jade lens combo?

9061468969_33ba3efefd.jpg
SubZero4_PlanetX_Blue by Patient_Cero, on Flickr

Romeo 1. If it's true that they might be doing a new x-metal, I'd be curious to see what they could do with a carbon fiber/aluminum version of the Romeo 1, maybe done Pit Boss style with aluminum legs and carbon fiber frames.

I suspect if they release a new x-metal, it's more likely to be a tamer style...maybe an updated juliet.

I would like to see the Pit Boss evolve further but at a much lower price point. I think it's the last of the original Oakley innovation and styling that's out there. Aside from that, Eye Jackets or New Frogskins could be cool.

Resurrecting the Zero line with something a more classicly styled, but having the newest tech would be awesome.

Switchlock Zeros. Sell stems, lenses, rubbers, and let people make thousands of customs. Release the whole gamut of lenses with 10-15 earstem and earsock colors. Anti-freeze, sulphur, matte black, hammer, trigger, and straight options, 3-4 lens sizes....

So basically a death knell for my bank account, at least.

Back