• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Would You Pay For A BNIB Csix Carbon?

bigguybri

Oakley Expert
New Jersey
Well I own 3 pairs of carbon fiber c six that have never seen my face and have only seen light for about 15 minutes, for professional photographs. I also own two of the aluminum c six. I was wondering what they would fetch at this point in time. I dont really plan on selling them yet. Just interested to see what you experts think. PS... i am the proud owner of #250/250 carbon and #1500/1500 aluminum :cool:

Well I own 3 pairs of carbon fiber c six that have never seen my face and have only seen light for about 15 minutes, for professional photographs. I also own two of the aluminum c six. I was wondering what they would fetch at this point in time. I dont really plan on selling them yet. Just interested to see what you experts think. PS... i am the proud owner of #250/250 carbon and #1500/1500 aluminum :cool:

Would u sell your 1500/1500?

I don't think they have been out, or have been sold out, long enough to fetch more than retail on the c six. So if your inquiry is based on them as an investment, I think you should plan on holding them for a decade or so. I would guestimate the value at 70-80% MSRP currently.

Latest Posts

Back