• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Would You Pay For A BNIB Csix Carbon?

OAKLEY123.jpg

I guess no one is interested in answering your initial question, instead they just want to see pics to verify...lol

Well, I have an answer... IMO... I would say that current market for them at the moment is just over 6k.... I have seen two recent sales in that price range and none higher... So there you go, do with it what you will....lol

If I answered the original question I would be thrown off of here...I am just not seeing 6K value in these....maybe I am just a bitter old man who could never afford to pay that much...or even 1500 for the aluminum...thats a new car down payment

If I answered the original question I would be thrown off of here...I am just not seeing 6K value in these....maybe I am just a bitter old man who could never afford to pay that much...or even 1500 for the aluminum...thats a new car down payment

No one will throw you off Piper, but I have a news flash for you...

Coffee isn't a nickel anymore and gas has risen to over a dollar (seriously it has), anything else I can get you up to speed on? LOL

Ill take 3000 cups of coffee instead of C6 Thanks...I realize these things which is why my ten year old car is literally catching on fire...I just picked a field of work where Ill never have much extra $...no regrets...I honestly wouldnt use my own "mancave" or a C6 enough to make it worthwhile though sometimes cuz i am such a good regular coffee is a nickel or less for me down the street...

Ill take 3000 cups of coffee instead of C6 Thanks...I realize these things which is why my ten year old car is literally catching on fire...I just picked a field of work where Ill never have much extra $...no regrets...I honestly wouldnt use my own "mancave" or a C6 enough to make it worthwhile though sometimes cuz i am such a good regular coffee is a nickel or less for me down the street...

I was just kiddin with ya Piper, to each their own... Its what makes the world interesting...

Latest Posts

Back