• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Would You Pay For A BNIB Csix Carbon?

As for the original question, The retail price is $4000 and I have seen 3 people recently buy them for retail (2 from O stores and 1 from a collector) and then there are the eBay listed ones that $6k, $6,350, $7,500, and $8,500 and i'm sure they have been sitting there for a while.

As for putting a price on them, I think it depends on the person who is selling them. If they are looking to make a huge profit on them, then they will post them on eBay for a crazy price like above and hope somebody buys them, or there are the collectors that want to help collectors out in getting the pairs they are after and are willing to only make a small profit on them.

If you truly own #250/250 then that can fetch a large number just because it should be in Oakleys museum, or a crazy collector will pay anything to have it if they know what they are looking at.

Hope this helps out, but it was just my opinion.

According to my Oakley retailer, there are no more carbon fiber c-six's available at any retailer in the country, and quite possibly in the world. I know this because I had them lobby Oakley to find another pair for me. Oakley actually found 2 pairs and the store was sent both of these. Unfortunately, they were both sold for full retail (to one rich ass dude who apparent now has 6 carbon and 7 aluminum, a few of of which he has paid up to 6k for) before I could get my hands on them. Well anyways, im now entertaining offers on my 158/250 carbon csix and also one of my aluminum csix frames. I will take pictures with my username in it and will post them up in the next few weeks. I hopefully will also be getting pictures of the 250/250 and 1500/1500 up to hush some of you doubters out there who stay hatin.

I was just cruising on Sunglass Hut's website and saw they have 2 Carbon Fiber's available as an "Online Exclusive" Regular retail of $4,000.

150...I already paid 4K for my Fandango....seriously I could never come close †o the cost but I would never pay more than 200 for any clothing article except a suit

Picked up last Oakley owned c-six in the world was sent over from Berlin but had scratch on lense so new lenses fitted by Oakley happy days,trying to work out how to post pics from I-pad

According to my Oakley retailer, there are no more carbon fiber c-six's available at any retailer in the country, and quite possibly in the world. I know this because I had them lobby Oakley to find another pair for me. Oakley actually found 2 pairs and the store was sent both of these. Unfortunately, they were both sold for full retail (to one rich ass dude who apparent now has 6 carbon and 7 aluminum, a few of of which he has paid up to 6k for) before I could get my hands on them. Well anyways, im now entertaining offers on my 158/250 carbon csix and also one of my aluminum csix frames. I will take pictures with my username in it and will post them up in the next few weeks. I hopefully will also be getting pictures of the 250/250 and 1500/1500 up to hush some of you doubters out there who stay hatin.

I remember this day pretty well as I had met bigguybri and the store owner who had sold him his C-6s. I can confirm that the store owner had also told me that he (bigguybri) does have #250 Carbon and #1500 aluminum.

This was also the day I ended up purchasing 2 more pairs of the C-6 Carbon to add to my collection. :cool:

Where do people get thousands of dollars like that when people can barely afford to live?

I didn't "get thousands of dollars" to spend on oakleys. I busted my butt for years to be at a position where I'm able to buy what I'd like to have. I never grew up with money but worked REALLY hard to get where I am today.

Latest Posts

Back