• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Would You Pay For A BNIB Csix Carbon?

I didn't "get thousands of dollars" to spend on oakleys. I busted my butt for years to be at a position where I'm able to buy what I'd like to have. I never grew up with money but worked REALLY hard to get where I am today.

I'm currently busting my ass to get in that same kind of position as well. Lots of respect for you man.

I'm currently busting my ass to get in that same kind of position as well. Lots of respect for you man.

Thank you Seabrook. I hope you have a huge amount of luck to make it where you want to be. :)
Only thing I can say is keep at it and hopefully you have good people and friends backing you.

I sold my aluminum c six last about a year ago for $1000. Of course I only paid $1000 for them and a pair of Pit Boss. I'm sure I'll be kicking my self later.

I sold my aluminum c six last about a year ago for $1000. Of course I only paid $1000 for them and a pair of Pit Boss. I'm sure I'll be kicking my self later.

I know you have your reasons for selling your C-6. As for myself I would find it too hard to sell any of my C-6 or pit boss

Do you plan on buying them again? If so, you're running out of time fast.

Even working 2 jobs I just have never been able to get that ahead...maybe its medical bills and the fact the school I work for cut our benefits so much and yes I DO work in the summer b4 it comes up....I suppose if I was single I might have a diffferent outlook too...no disrespect i just see so much of my $ go for rent , gas, etc I have never been able to build up enuff income for home theaters and new cars-or and I have tried but just not possible for me. Total respect for your hard work

I guess I make enough to enjoy this hobby. Sitting at 200 pairs or so right now. I buy my cars cash, I dont have a single credit card, but Im not stupid. Bills come first. Most of my purchases come when I land new contracts and get a flood of funds in.
Oakleys, Mountain Bikes and Offroad Buggies!!

Even working 2 jobs I just have never been able to get that ahead...maybe its medical bills and the fact the school I work for cut our benefits so much and yes I DO work in the summer b4 it comes up....I suppose if I was single I might have a diffferent outlook too...no disrespect i just see so much of my $ go for rent , gas, etc I have never been able to build up enuff income for home theaters and new cars-or and I have tried but just not possible for me. Total respect for your hard work

Hey piper.

I'm very sorry if I seemed to get so defensive before.
Honestly, I've worked many different jobs and even though i did really well and ive advanced as much as i could. Dont get me wrong, i made very good dough where i was and somehow it wasnt enough. I ended up working 2 and even 3 jobs at one point and then it got to be too much but now I'm at the point in my life now where I currently have people who work for me and I do not have a "boss" so to speak unless you talk about my clients. I've had huge highs and bad lows in my career also.

I don't like to pay rent and for a tad bit more than rent I own my own home. It's nicer and when it's paid it will be mine.

I'm not sure what part of the country you are in but where I'm at I was lucky enough to have opportunities that I was able to take.

We both work hard but I totally respect how hard you work and what you must be able to do.

East Coast work with deaf and hard of hearing population...I cant buy a home because I never know how long the program I work in will last....Its all cool...a 4K pair just blows my mind. Not a bad thing...I actually am interested in people's stories of scoring them..

I guess I make enough to enjoy this hobby. Sitting at 200 pairs or so right now. I buy my cars cash, I dont have a single credit card, but Im not stupid. Bills come first. Most of my purchases come when I land new contracts and get a flood of funds in.
Oakleys, Mountain Bikes and Offroad Buggies!!

As long as the employees get paid first.......right? ;)

Latest Posts

Back