• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Would You Pay For A BNIB Csix Carbon?

East Coast work with deaf and hard of hearing population...I cant buy a home because I never know how long the program I work in will last....Its all cool...a 4K pair just blows my mind. Not a bad thing...I actually am interested in people's stories of scoring them..

I get what you mean. In my business you can be the best at what you do but when that job goes out to bid watch out. Never know if its gonna last.

Have you actually seem the carbon or aluminum in person? Really cool stuff if you haven't.

Having no credit cards is the smartest thing (no sarcasm). Just its difficult to pay bills and so on without one.

Having no credit cards is the smartest thing (no sarcasm). Just its difficult to pay bills and so on without one.

Can always use debit instead

I like credit cards. But I try to treat it like cash. If I can't pay for it right then I won't use it. With that in mind I always use a credit card to pay for something cause its so much easier if it came down to a return rather than paying with cash.
I pay my charges off before the bill even comes in so I'm all good.

I like credit cards. But I try to treat it like cash. If I can't pay for it right then I won't use it. With that in mind I always use a credit card to pay for something cause its so much easier if it came down to a return rather than paying with cash.

I would agree with credit cards. I make them work for me. Collecting bonus points and extras they offer. Like the rental car that I just got for my trip. We have it for a week and only spending 7$ due to the points picking up the rest.

I would agree with credit cards. I make them work for me. Collecting bonus points and extras they offer. Like the rental car that I just got for my trip. We have it for a week and only spending 7$ due to the points picking up the rest.

That's another reason I neglected to mention. I make money off my card spending money. Good call.

Most also help with extended warranties and such. I know my MC automatically doubles the manufacturers warranty (up to a point of course).

They all should be gone by now, as I haven't seen one at my New York stores in at least eight months.

I tried on a Carbon pair in SoHo... Of course they fit perfectly and were gorgeous. I do like the contrast of the Aluminum better.

They all should be gone by now, as I haven't seen one at my New York stores in at least eight months.

I tried on a Carbon pair in SoHo... Of course they fit perfectly and were gorgeous. I do like the contrast of the Aluminum better.

There are a couple left in a certain place. I'd say probably 5

Back