• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What X-Metals Are You Wearing Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Esscaster

Oakley Expert
Colorado
I know that there is a similar post in the sunglasses forum in general, but quite frankly, I tire of sifting through all the O-Matter bulls*** just to get to the good stuff. J/K I like the normal non X-Metal Oakleys, just not as much:)

But yeah, anyone wearing X-Metals today? for me it's the trusty 1st Gen Ruby Juliets

IMG_1157_zpsdssaucgb.jpg

Yeah, with all due respect, this is kinda like pissing in the wind. There have been other attempts to create more specific "what [whatever] are you wearing today?" threads but they fail to catch on; the main thread just has too much momentum.
Not to mention the main thread only has like 30k-40k posts already. ;)

SO tell me what x-metal finish ruby lens Juliets are you wearing today????..... Personally I get sick of having to weed through all the XM posts so we can see the vintage classic OMatter pairs! All HAIL THE TRENCHCOATS, TOPCOATS, STRAIGHT JACKETS, EYE JACKETS, FACTORY PILOTS, MUMBOS!!!!!

JK, I like them all. Well most....

We aren't offended. :)

Just pointing out to you that the other thread is there and has survived pretty well for a reason.

Nothing to worry about. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back